**UPDATED Statement Regarding COVID-19**
July 9, 2020
To our Patients and Friends,
As a response to COVID-19, Palmetto Dermatology will continue to take the following precautions to minimize exposure and spread of the coronavirus:
1. We will continue to screen all patients and visitors for fever, cough, and history of possible exposures.
2. Our waiting rooms will remain empty. All patients will check in and wait until their vehicles until called.
3. We will continue to practice universal precautions, wear PPE, and practice expanded disinfectant protocols.
4. Only patients and employees will be allowed past the front desk.
5. Cosmetic procedures will be postponed to a future date.
We are currently seeing patients in the office Monday through Thursday. If you prefer to reschedule your appointment, please contact our office at 803-796-2500.
We continue to offer telehealth visits for patients who cannot or prefer not to be seen in the office. Please call our office if you would like more information or to schedule a telehealth visit.
Thank you for your understanding,